[Darkroom] Lightning talks!

Doctor Popular yoyogenius at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 21:12:30 UTC 2012

I went in and filled in the Doodle. Rubin had mentioned in another thread
having every other week meet ups twice a week, which I thought was a cool
idea. Hope this can work into something like that. (ie, weds developing
class/ fri lightning talk, then skip a week).

--
-Doctor Popular
Mobile Phone Musician and Photographer