[Darkroom] update on the dark room developer chemicals

Doctor Popular yoyogenius at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 21:43:58 UTC 2012

Just a follow up to yesterday's email about missing chemicals in the dark
room:

We mixed up a batch of HT110 (dilution B), but I believe it's too expired
to be used (label said 11/2011). Our rolls didn't fully develop last night,
but if you are desperate you could try adding more time when developing.

There is still 400ml of D76 left, which is less than necessary for most
mixes, but could also be used if you are really need to get something
developed now. Still a big bummer that last weeks batch of developer was
mostly poured out.
--
-Doctor Popular
Mobile Phone Musician and Photographer