[Darkroom] New to Darkroom

Eric Stewart e.l.j.stewart at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 19:41:05 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
I've been to noisebridge a handful of times to work on various things. I just recently found out there's a darkroom there and I'm very excited by this development. I make super 8 and 16mm films using various processing and chemical manipulations. I have not been able to do work this way since moving out here due to lack of access to a dark room.
Just introducing myself.  Please let mr know about anything I should know about working in the darkroom. I would like to stop by sometime Friday afternoon and  check it out.

Thanks,

Eric Stewart