[Darkroom] Introductions! (was Re: Allo! )

Jasmine Strong modulararithmetic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 08:04:43 UTC 2012

Actually, why don't we all do a round of introductions?

Hi!  I'm Jas.  I don't get around to NB very much, but I'm moderately active on this list.

I do weird things with colour film and other strange substances like gallium nitride.  If you have an E-6 or C-41 question, feel free to ask.  I wrote the C-41RA and E-6 howtos on the NB wiki, and also do laser stuff now and then.

I'm also a polaroid nut and have an extensive collection of weird old cameras.

-J.