[Darkroom] pcb etching tank lid missing

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:32:46 UTC 2012

it used to have a lid

The lid was cut out of a take-away container, and removable. It fell off
when I was in there once, and I put it back, knowing what it was.  Other
people can't be expected to know what the lid was though. Since it was
take-away container, it had the side effect of looking like a piece of
trash.

Not complaining, just thinking we can do better, perhaps something hinged
or tethered and bright neon green lid would be obvious as something to
keep.  Why does it even need magnets?  Where did you get the magnets from?

-rma