[Darkroom] Lots of chemicals getting poured out (wasted?)

Yoyogenius@gmail.com yoyogenius at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 03:02:39 UTC 2012

All of the fixer has been poured out and most of the film developer is gone too. We just made a new batch of developer last Tuesday so that should still be full... And fixer should never EVER get poured into the sink, which I'm assuming is exactly where it went.

Anybody know what happened to the chemicals?

We are still going to do some rolls of film tonight, but we'll have to spend an hour or more mixing fixer and a new batch of developer using HC110 in place of the D76 that we used before.

- Doctor Popular
Game Designer/Yoyogenius/Craft Mogul
www.DocPop.org
415-724-9267