[Darkroom] pcb etching tank lid missing

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Jun 19 09:51:02 UTC 2012

so you may have noticed the ciruitboard etching tank which has been
installed in the darkroom (on your left as you walk in)

i made a nice plastic lid for the etch tank, with little magnets to hold
it in place.  It's gone!  and there's dust in the juice now.

The lid looks like a part of a take-out food container, cut to a
half-circle shape, and with little magnets hot-glued to the corners.

I would really like the lid to be found and put back onto the tank, so i
don't have to make another one.  You know how it is when you want your
special chemical to be covered so it doesn't get all gross.

let me know if you have any ideas where the lid went, or if you want to
make another one.

thank you
-jake