[Darkroom] Salutations!

Alex Rapine alexrapine at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 15:12:44 UTC 2012

Hey everyone!

I'm Alex and I just got in the darkroom for the first time yesterday. I'm new to shooting and developing film but I'm excited to learn more about the whole process, especially printing and color developing. Thanks Rubin for giving us the introduction to the space the other day! I can't wait to get better acquainted with noise bridge and meet all you fine folks. Let me know however I can help upkeep shop in the darkroom and I'll most likely be pestering some of you for advice :)

Thanks!
Alex

Sent from my iPhone