[Darkroom] Darkroom meeting and gathering next week

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:58:10 UTC 2012

I'll be there.

Also, there's this event on the noisebridge calendar, same night, but it's
repeating so I'm not sure if it's current:

AR-Arts Meeting, 19-20:00
Born from the excellent ARDevCamp in 2009, this formally informal group of
artists, filmmakers, technologists and coders continued the fresh dialog
hatched at HackerDojo. Members are interested in applying augmented reality
technologies to a wide range of artistic endeavors.