[Darkroom] Any experience with the Nishika N8000?

Arlen Abraham arlen.abraham at gmail.com
Wed May 23 14:40:46 UTC 2012

Is that the one where you need lenticular plastic to view the prints?
I saw one of those at Sammy's in LA, but declined to buy it because
the processing seemed expensive. You might be able to do it yourself
by doing standard walgreens processing and buying some lenticular
plastic (I know a guy).

--a