[Darkroom] Wednesday night darkroom success!

Gwen gwen at fromthegut.org
Thu May 24 20:39:20 UTC 2012

Yeah! Last night was awesome!
Hi everyone, Gwen here- I'm new to the drkrm list but not to noisebridge.

Thanks Rubin for hosting the B&W development tutorial last night, it was
great to get back in the darkroom. I am too busy to meet every week, but
every other week would be awesome. Wednesday is better for me because on
Friday I am most often DEAD tired. Sunday night could be OK for me if
you are looking for a night where there isn't much going on in
noisebridge, but I don't know what other peoples schedules are like.

As for next time it would be cool to follow the natural progression to
developing B&W prints so everyone is familiar with how to mix what and
what should be re-used, etc. In the future I would reeeeealy like to
learn color processing but that is probably too intense for the second
meetup.

-Gwen