[Darkroom] Any experience with the Nishika N8000?

Shälaco Sching shalaco at gmail.com
Fri May 25 06:05:23 UTC 2012

Resending this as it failed to post to list w/ attachmements:

Hey Doc,

hope you have fun shooting on the ultra hipster Nashika N8000.

Below is what I have found with my experience w/ it.
Takes 4 frames on two standard frames per shot.
Scanning yourself is a pain because the registration isn't the standard
size between the sets of images.
Shoot in bright light. Shutter feels less than 1/60th. Subjects tend to
blur if not still.
Looks best with a central subject about 6-8 feet away(look at faux digital
display for their suggestions), doesn't work as well with converging lines.
Lenticular printing is one of the most technically challenging/frustrating
processes I have worked with.
Wise to stick with GIF's.

Lenticular of frank chu http://www.lenticulations.com/index.html#10

Have fun!
~Shalaco

~Shalaco

T 415.787.3083

E Shalaco at gmail.com

http://www.shalaco.com/gerund/
Let's be friends on the internet: [image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=shalzers> [image:
Flickr] <http://www.flickr.com/photos/shalaco> [image:
Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/shalaco>