[Darkroom] Wednesday night darkroom success!

Doctor Popular yoyogenius at gmail.com
Thu May 24 19:54:09 UTC 2012

Last night was fun. Thanks so much for running that workshop. Weds are
probably better for me, maybe every other week. Scanning would be nice to
know. Or making photo prints.

About the developer mix, I forgot to mention this on the list before, but
Christine and I made a fresh batch of dev mix last week. So that should be
good for a while, right?

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:

-Doctor Popular
Mobile Phone Musician and Photographer