[Darkroom] A fresh batch of D76 Developer and a successful workshop

Doctor Popular yoyogenius at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 06:03:39 UTC 2013

Just wanted to inform the Darkroom List that we had a nice little workshop
tonight. We went over the basics of developing a roll of black and white
film, then a couple of folks put there skills to the test. Fun side note:
we tried developing a roll of C61 film using black and white processing.

We also made a fresh new batch of d76 film developer. Spent our time mixing
it up properly before we replaced the older developer.

--
-Doctor Popular
415-724-9267