[Darkroom] darkroom use / calendar

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Jan 4 20:29:57 UTC 2013

Phill Thompson wrote, On 2012-12-28 10:09:
> hey, my name is eddie. I would like to become part of noisebridge. I am
> working on a project of photograms and pin-hole camera photos and would
> like to use your darkroom. please add me to the calendar. I would like to
> use the darkroom sometime on saturday december 29th if possible.

Hi Eddie, sorry for the late response, was out of internet service area
thing.

Sadly I think someone's deleted the darkroom calendar, or removed me
from being able to edit it because I don't see it in my calendar list
anymore. If you're reading this and have access to the calendar, please
add me back. Thanks!

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net