[Darkroom] relearning how to develop film and photos

Jeff Knurek knurek.j at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 18:31:31 UTC 2013

Hi
I recently got an old Pentax SLR camera. I took my first roll of film to
Walgreens to get developed, which is something I'd much rather be doing
that myself. About 10 years ago I took a photography class where we
developed and processed our own black & white photos. So I never really
learned how to process color film and I've forgotten the general steps of
photo development.

I'm wondering if anyone is willing to run a "class" or provide 1:1 tutorial?

Thanks
Jeff