[Darkroom] relearning how to develop film and photos

david pan kaptures at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 07:41:41 UTC 2013

Hey all,

I'll try to make sure I can be there next Wed 4/3 in the eve too.  Not sure
if any are interested in alternative developers.  But methinks just the
smell of fixer can lure me over to Noisebridge anywho.  lol.

Oh yeah, I had a short lived blog on my photo experimentilizations...
Yeah, yeah... who* hasn't* had a short lived blog- I get it, I get it...
lol.

http://blog.ambientimages.net/

Cheers.
David