[Darkroom] relearning how to develop film and photos

Doctor Popular yoyogenius at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 15:35:43 UTC 2013

Cool, Wednesday night sounds perfect. I'll bring some beers too. Let's
aim for 7.

David, your blog looks fantastic. Can't wait to dig through it more.
I've posted some photo stuff on Docpop.org, but you'll have to dig
through a bit to find it. Experiments with shooting on both sides of
the film (normal/redscale double exposure) and 3D photography.

>>> www.DocPop.org

--
-Doctor Popular
415-724-9267