[Darkroom] Zine launch party and photo show this Saturday

Doctor Popular yoyogenius at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 18:47:17 UTC 2013

Hey all, wanted to drop a quick line that I have a new black and white
photo zine out called American Analog. Many of the photos in it were
developed in the NB darkroom, so I thought I'd leave a copy there for
anyone to look through. It's currently hanging from a clothspin in the
darkroom, because I couldn't think of a better place to put it.

I'm also having a zine release party at Lomography SF tomorrow night with
huge prints and cheap Speakeasy Beer. Would love to see some of you folks
there, though I know it's the big fundraiser night for NB. There's time to
do both! https://www.flickr.com/photos/docpopular/8592655729/in/photostream

--
-Doctor Popular
415-724-9267