[Digitalarchivists] In case anyone's curious

newmy51 at gmail.com newmy51 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 20:52:09 UTC 2013

this link:

http://diybookscanner.myshopify.com/products/diy-book-scanner-kit

has all the info on our new book scanner, including a nifty assembly manual
in PDF form (also attached) and step by step instructional video
series<http://diybookscanner.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2596>.
The kit comes with everything but glass, cameras, blood, sweat and books.
Those are for us to provide.

I'm free this weekend, Monday morning/early afternoon, Tuesday and Thursday
evening and all day Friday, barring any sudden changes in plans.  I propose
Tuesday ~5ish for an official build day.  All hands may not be needed on
deck at all times, but come anyway.  I'll bring beer.

Reply to confirm,

-Danny