[Digitalarchivists] Noisebridge

newmy51 at gmail.com newmy51 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 19:53:05 UTC 2013

Jude,

First of all, please accept my very belated condolences for your and the
Archive's loss in the reading room fire.  Dany forwarded one of the first
headlines onto the group listserve, and we all pretty were shocked and
upset.  Naturally, I wasn't then, nor am I particularly now, feeling like
it's an appropriate time to be asking for favors from the books
department.  Instead, I'd just like to check in, see how the recovery is
progressing, what we can do to help, etc.  We can talk Noisebridge scanning
again when you're sufficiently back on your feet.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

-Danny

--
Danny Newman

*Founder*
Sociedad Micológica de Bolivia
www.kallampas.org

*Librarian*
Mycological Society of San Francisco
www.mssf.org

*Parataxonomist*
Desjardin Lab, Harry D. Thiers Herbarium
San Francisco State University
http://is.gd/Xp5Trj : http://is.gd/89lBCh