[Digitalarchivists] Noisebridge DIY Book Scanner

newmy51 at gmail.com newmy51 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 18:35:40 UTC 2013

Jude et al.

Your concerns are duly noted.  I, for one, have no problem at all with a
longer time commitment in Richmond, as long as it's fine by you.  My only
concern with waiting much longer, as mentioned before, is my own upcoming
travel plans.  If Chris or anyone else receiving these dispatches is
willing and able to make a vehicle available, we can have the scanner
relocated as soon as they're ready (hopefully the same driver will be able
to shuttle it back as well).

I want to ensure that one or more of our code-/software-savvy people will
be in attendance for one or more days too, namely John, whose schedule
produced the original 24th date.

On the other hand, if it is your and/or Robert's strong preference that we
wait until he's back, I will happily defer to your better judgement.

-Danny

--
Danny Newman*
*

*Librarian*
Mycological Society of San Francisco
www.mssf.org

*Parataxonomist*
Desjardin Lab, Harry D. Thiers Herbarium
San Francisco State University
http://is.gd/Xp5Trj : http://is.gd/89lBCh