[Digitalarchivists] Scanning a rare book at NB

newmy51 at gmail.com newmy51 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 18:03:44 UTC 2013

Parker,

Thanks for your interest.  Unfortunately, the scanner into which we are
currently putting most out efforts is not yet operational.  Keep an eye on
this mailing list and I'm sure one of us would be happy to help orient you
on how to scan once it's all up and running.

Cheers,

-Danny

--
Danny Newman*
*

*Librarian*
Mycological Society of San Francisco
www.mssf.org

*Parataxonomist*
Desjardin Lab, Harry D. Thiers Herbarium
San Francisco State University
http://is.gd/Xp5Trj : http://is.gd/89lBCh