[Digitalarchivists] Noisebridge DIY Book Scanner

Jude Coelho judec at archive.org
Tue Jul 23 22:08:01 UTC 2013

Hey Danny,

I'm hoping to talk to Robert within the next hour or so (it is about 6AM
in Shenzhen), but since he's not here, I think it would be most
convenient to reschedule for when Robert is back in town. How about any
time during the week of August 12-16 or 19-23?

Jude Coelho
Process Manager
Internet Archive