[Digitalarchivists] Noisebridge DIY Book Scanner

John Shutt john.d.shutt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 20:40:32 UTC 2013

I should be able to schedule a few days in Richmond, with a little advance
notice. I definitely want to get a good look at the software, so that once
we have it up and running with the (amazing) cameras you're loaning us, I
can try testing it with cheaper cameras that would be more affordable for
hobbyists and smaller libraries.

John