[Digitalarchivists] Progress

Luis Felipe RM unixjazz at gmail.com
Wed May 15 20:39:41 UTC 2013

Me too, I will be involved with other maker faire activities until then.

I really like the idea of working on the scanner, but I think we should
refrain from taking it to maker faire for a few reasons:

1. it is not a noisebridge project (yet)
2. we haven't advanced the project in any way (yet!)
4. ace monster toys always take the same scanner to Maker Faire.

I do not want to be a negative voice in the group in anyway, I just
think it would be more adequate for Dany to show his project (linear
book scanner) this year instead :-)

- Luis Felipe.