[Digitalarchivists] [Noisebridge-discuss] Digital Archivists Group: Weekly Meeting Time - Thursdays @ 6:30PM

Christopher Whipple crw at crwbot.com
Tue Oct 8 01:02:30 UTC 2013

Wednesdays aren't good for me, but any time Thursday afternoon/evening
should be fine.

Re: locks in a hackerspace: that'll be a fun challenge.

Travis, I'm very interested in chatting about p2p digital archival. My
current interests are centered around the camlistore project (camlistore.org)
and Mozilla's nascent Firecloud efforts.