[Digitalarchivists] Chris

newmy51 at gmail.com newmy51 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 20:02:50 UTC 2013

I'll try and temporarily stash the cameras somewhere safe at Noisebridge
for you/Dany/John to pick up at your leisure.  I'd offer to meet you at the
general meeting (especially since NB heads still need to hear our plea for
the darkroom), but the fungus club -- for which I am the librarian -- is
having its own general meeting is at the exact same time.

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 12:57 PM, newmy51 at gmail.com <newmy51 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Vinay,
>
> Meetings are weekly at 6:30PM every Thursday at Noisebridge.  I don't
> think any admin/mod access is needed for wiki edits, but in case I'm wrong,
> I've left Miloh a message.
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> -Danny
>

> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Vinay Pimplé <vinay.pimple at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>>  Hi,
>>
>> I am fine with working on the Wiki, and putting up minutes, etc. I want
>> to attend until the end of November when I will be going away for a couple
>> of months. I am sorry I couldn’t attend the meeting last week. When is the
>> next meeting (time and day)?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Vinay
>>
>> ** **
>> On 10/15/2013 11:26 AM, newmy51 at gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>  DA List,
>>
>>  I'm going to be out of town... again... this time till mid November.  I
>> was planning on being able to at least make the next meeting, but my
>> schedule simply won't allow it.  That said, I need to hand off the cameras
>> to whoever a: wants them, and b: is willing to show up for the next few
>> Thursdays and bring them with.  I'm leaving this Thursday morning, so drop
>> me a line ASAP.
>>
>>  As a side note, the single greatest good any one or more persons could
>> do at this moment is buffing up the wiki.  Whoever wishes to take on that
>> task will win a place in my heart so tender and special as to defy
>> description.  It needs general info, meeting notes/summaries of past
>> meetings, links to relevant sites & materials, and whatever other sprucing
>> will make it spiffier than the sad, neglected piece of digital paper it is
>> now.
>>
>>  Available here and by phone (5056709090) for the next two days.
>> Otherwise, catch you on the flip side.
>>
>>  -Danny

Danny Newman*
*
*
Founder*
Sociedad Micológica de Bolivia
www.kallampas.org

*Librarian*
Mycological Society of San Francisco
www.mssf.org

*Parataxonomist*
Desjardin Lab, Harry D. Thiers Herbarium
San Francisco State University
http://is.gd/Xp5Trj : http://is.gd/89lBCh