[Digitalarchivists] meeting tonight

dany.nb at qhex.org dany.nb at qhex.org
Fri Oct 18 21:42:53 UTC 2013

Thanks Vinay! And Natalie was there too.

Does anyone want to volunteer to get paint for next week?
This is what the kit instructions say about it:
"The kit needs to be painted black with flat black latex
or flat black spray paint. For latex, brush-on flat
black is appropriate. It must be “flat” and not “semi-
gloss” or “gloss”. For spray paint, the Rustoleum 2X
coverage Flat Black is perfect. Your choice, both work
well. I prefer the spray paint but some people may not
have a safe place to apply it."