[Digitalarchivists] Dispatch

Alex Buie alex.buie at frozenfeline.net
Tue Oct 29 06:19:41 UTC 2013

Hey there,

I'm part of the collections group at archive.org, and am super interested
in this project. You can see an example of the output of our scanning
workflow in the orig_jp2.tar in this item [1]

I've forwarded your questions on to someone in the books group, to at least
get an answer and also with an invitation to jump in if they so desire;
otherwise, I'm happy being your point of question/contact :)

Alex
(abuie at archive.org if you want to check my authenticity, haha)

[1] https://ia801002.us.archive.org/5/items/literaryinfluenc00cook/