[nb-ev-handlers] Open Outreach events at nb

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Fri May 17 15:01:47 UTC 2013

Hey All,

I'm volunteering myself to help out with the Afterparty event and would
like to get some input on general logistics specifically for larger open to
all events like the last fundraiser and tomorrows event.

Specifically I'm volunteering to be an on-site liaison at the event, and
head off any potential problems with neighbors and our lovely SFPD.

Johny Radio is working on coordinating activities and general event
organization.

There's a few things in particular that I would like to take as lessons
from the fundraiser, and ideally roll this into a manual of sorts for this
type of thing in the future.

1) I am not a "member", so in case of emergency, is there a member that
will be reachable during the event.

2) Will a, preferably sober, member(s) be on-site during the event that I
can coordinate with.

3) Any general logistics that should be known, such as capacity limits,
minors, etc.

4) Donations, can we have a process for safely collecting cash donations
throughout the night and getting them to wherever they go.

5) A plan for ending the event, promptly at 11pm and clearing the space.
I'm thinking something like loud/live music stops at 10pm, and cleared out
by 11pm except for members and clean up crew.

Also it would be great to have a member to hand the space off to at 11pm as
I am expecting to leave shortly there after, for the after afterparty.

--
ThanX,
;+)

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/%C3%9F%C3%AA%C3%A3%C2%B5