[nb-ev-handlers] Want to host an event on 7/15 - need a NB member for guidance

Artur Moczulski artur.moczulski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 17:35:57 UTC 2015

Hey guys,

I want to host an event next Wednesday (7/15) and I'm working through
"Hosting an Event" guidelines:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Hosting_an_Event

I would like to request one of the NB members to share their guide if there
is anything I should know about that's more than on that page. It would be
awesome if someone could be my contact point.

I looked at the availability of the classrooms and it looks like Turing
will be available that day in the evening. I would like to run the event
from 830pm to 10pm, which is after SF-LUG Weekly Linux Discussion Group.

The topic of the event is "Self-hacking and personal development for men
(and not only): introduction to goal setting" and my friend Kyle McVay will
be the main speaker. This is the first event in the series and thus it's
vital for us to find an appropriate space.