[Fab] lasercutter help?

Alan Rockefeller alanr at halo.nu
Fri Apr 15 17:36:14 UTC 2011

I would be happy to help you with the laser cutter.

The next few days are pretty busy for me, but usually I am available to do it anytime.

I will be there Monday night.  It will be kind of busy that night but we can make some time to do it then.  Also it
looks like I have Thursday available.

It takes about 45 minutes to teach someone how to use the laser cutter including all the safety precautions,
software quirks and tips on how to not break it.  Sometimes people just start using it but we much prefer to give
new users of the laser cutter some hands on instruction.

It is not necessary to be a noisebridge member to use the laser, but if you like the laser you can donate some money
to noisebridge.  I usually put a few bucks in the donation bin when I use it.

I don't check email regularly so the best way to contact me is to call or text my cell phone, 650-776-3339.

-Alan