[Fab] Intro & Some Questions

Eric Hess ejhess at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 01:50:42 UTC 2011

Hi, my name is Eric Hess.  I recently stumbled upon Noisebridge in my
search for information on making a Prusa, and I'm really excited about the
space, and would like to come visit (and possibly knock a few projects off
my to-do list).  I don't suppose there is a regular meet-up time for the
Mendel-variant makers down there that I could eavesdrop upon, or someone
who'd be willing to walk me around a bit and show me the ropes, as it were?
Really looking forward to meeting you guys (and gals!).

Eric