[Fab] Fantastic Fab-u-list: Inkscape Classes, were to begin?

rachel lyra hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Thu Feb 24 19:11:11 UTC 2011

has setting it up been a problem?  are there unresolved questions about
it?  the staff at techshop SF totally loves me and i can get their laser
homies to answer questions etc if there are specific things we need to
know?  i might be able to bribe someone to come out and wrench on it
with us if that helps.

also, shannon, can i get all the access passwords or softwares or
whatever?  i want to lase!!

R.