[Fab] Care and feeding of your Makerbot. Noisebridge, Wed, June 7, 2011, 6-8PM

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 23:19:05 UTC 2011

Due to popular demand, Gian-Pablo Villamil and I will rush delivery the
first session of our 3D FDM workshop at Noisebridge tomorrow.

What we will cover this week:  Care and feeding of the bots, spooling prints
for bots from Thingiverse, and what to do when things catch on fire.
After this session, you will receive a fauxtificate and should be able to
comfortably print 3D objects on the Noisebridge cupcake fleet.

More info on this session and upcoming sessions:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Reprap_class

Noisebridge: 2169 Mission Street (
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Getting_Here )
Wednesday  June 7 2011.
6PM  to 8PM

-Ronald Miloh Alexander

ps
Bring cupcakes!  The edible kind or the printing kind.