[Fab] Master switch for devices hooked up to Elvis

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Mar 3 01:32:33 UTC 2011

Eventually I want to setup some sort of power strip or something on the
wall that everything is plugged into. Lazor, air pump, fan, water pump.
At some point in time some idiot is going to attempt to use the machine
without realizing that all of those other things are powered off or
unplugged. With a single power strip, if you turn on the strip to give
power to the lazor, everything else gets powered on.

Additionally I'll label the fuck out of this thing.

Anyone attempt to bribe Jim with pastries of assorted colors and flavors
in exchange for a dedicated circuit for that room?

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net