[Fab] Fun with Lasers - When ventilation isn't enough...

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Mar 18 18:21:04 UTC 2011

That's a good question.  I was cutting from the unfinished side.  I don't
know if that has a surface treatment.  I think part of this result is simply
because when you cut the path once, the carbon changes the way the surface
absorbs the laser energy causing it to burn more slowly.  The real answer
will come when we cut real wood and if this process helps in that instance
or not.