[Fab] Generated screen shots for "Quick Inkscape/Laser Tutorial"

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Mar 18 21:05:50 UTC 2011

I am working on an Inkscape to Laser tutorial that covers necessary topics
on how to author files for laser engraving.  It covers raster, vector,
compensating for beam width, combining paths, layers, and more.

I have done some fiendish things to make my PNG's super compressed (pngquant
and pngcrush) and I want to make sure that people can read these files.  Can
you all take a look at this sample image and make sure it views in whatever
viewers you care to test them in?  I only have Linux at the moment.