[Fab] Laser cutter

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sat May 7 17:33:17 UTC 2011

It's really good to know the rational behind the placement.  Not just
because it's good to know it's sound, but also because it will be useful to
other dirty-shop people who run in to problems.

With this information, and information that we have worked hard and offered
alternatives, hopefully this will be enough to show that whiners are more
than considered and help quell their complaints.