[Fab] Laser cutter

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Sat May 7 17:49:04 UTC 2011

The fab lab is also close to the ee lab for a reason. A large amount of use
is from folks going back and forth between the two adjacent spaces.

I like the inface attitude of locating the eelab and dirty shop aka fab lab
at the entrance where they highlight a function of noisebridge, as a place
to make things.

If the dirty shop does move though, I would be interested in finding ways to
keep the eelab adjacent to it.

-rma