[Fab] laser cutting questions

thomas nevin thomas.c.nevin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 01:01:55 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have interest in using the laser cutter. I am currently designing a proof
of concept in svg format, and am hoping to try cutting this to gauge how
long a more complex design might take, and if the design will be
structurally sound. Am I on the right track? Are there any tips I need to
know about the file format and content for vector cutting? Is there a good
time that i could meet someone at noisebridge to show me how to use the
machine and guide me through cutting this first design? Anything else I
need to know?

- thank you for your consideration, Tom