[Fab] FW: Dear Makers

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 19:30:54 UTC 2012

For any interested...
 From: Jesse at propertelevision.com
To: Jesse at propertelevision.com
Subject: Dear Makers
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:43:23 +0000

Dear Makers,

If you are receiving this message, it is because you have shown interest in participating in or helping to spread the word about Proper Television's new Maker series, "Build Anything!"

Our response from the Maker community thus far has been overwhelming! So much so, in fact, that we're extending our audition video deadline by one week. That means we'll be accepting submissions until the second week of March!

Just to remind, audition videos don't need to be anything fancy. The most important thing is to convey an idea of who you are as a character, and what sort of skills you possess as a maker.

I'm attaching a PDF of our casting call in case anyone doesn't have one already.

(Please disregard this message if we've already discussed your audition video.)

Thanks!

Jesse Aitchison
Development Associate
PROPER