[Fab] Is the drill press fixed?

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Mon Jul 23 07:23:38 UTC 2012

* Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> [120722 23:16]:
> The new chuck arrived today.  (Well, probably yesterday since I doubt
> USPS delivers on Sunday.)  John, let me know how you'd like me to
> deliver it to you since I don't know how to install it.

Great, I can swing by Noisebridge Tuesday evening to install it
(I'd like to be there to make sure it's fitting properly, that the
arbor is mating properly with the internal taper of the chuck, etc).

Andy - let me know if you think you'll be there Tuesday, or if
there's another day that works better. Or, if you'd like to meet
up somewhere SOMA/Mission for a hand-off I can buy you a beer.
Thanks for buying this!

John

--
John Magolske