[Fab] Is laser cutter and CNC milling machine in Noisebridge still in order?

Hao hao.zhang at dorabot.com
Sat Jun 9 09:52:13 UTC 2012

I haven't started using laser yet, but today I managed to use CNC
milling machine to make a circuit board. Though it's just a test run,
because we lack of mill bits and collet for pcb etching. But at least
the whole system works pretty well.

BTW, miloh, did you ordered a new 1/8 inch collet? Has it reached?