[Fab] free-cad - the one true free mechanical CAD package that will save the world!

Elijah Post elijahpost at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 02:30:22 UTC 2012

I like it. I like it a lot. But I think GnG need some love before hand. I'm
working on my Keynote for my school's keystone (and a future unconfrence,
and maybe hackmeet, and a version for replicator wednesday) which will
hopefully be ready in the coming months. I am soon to be on spring break
(1.5 weeks) and I will devote a healthy portion of that to GnG.

--
*Elijah Louis Spenser Post
Mechanic (San Francisco Bike Kitchen)*