[Fab] It's that time again! Replicator Roadshow

The Ruttmeister typeafab at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 27 04:15:15 UTC 2012

As the creator of the Replicator Roadshow I must raise my voice...

(And as part of my attempt to encourage an eventual roving monthly event)

I see your call for a roadshow, and raise you a change of venue.

Noisebridge in SF (or if people want I can look into Techshop SF, it does
have parking after all).

I'm sure there are people up in Marin or further that might want to come
down, or maybe even from Sacramento!

And to sweeten the deal, I'll offer a 50 micron resolution shot glass
printed on a Series 1 to anyone who brings a machine! (supplys limited!)
I'll be giving away cool printed cups too.

People, speak up!