[Fab] Fwd: Liberated Replicator (MakerBot Replicator in portable 3D formats)

Michael Prados mprados at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 22:17:54 UTC 2012

Cool, Miloh!  Is your openscad material up somewhere we can try it out?
I'll try to get some orb swarm 3d printer / laser cutter materials together.

Thanks, every one, for putting up with my extemporaneous presentation.
Talking about it helped to clarify my ideas, and pointed out some areas
where I want to do some more research.

Maybe let's meet on this topic again in about a month.  It might be
interesting to hear from someone designing physical objects in Blender and
Rhino (or similar tools that grew up as "computer graphics software") who
could provide a counterpoint about their best features as design tools.

-Mike