[Fab] Fwd: Liberated Replicator (MakerBot Replicator in portable 3D formats)

tedward arbzed at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 03:52:33 UTC 2012

Sadly, I was not successful in capturing Mike's talk, because I don't
really know how to use Ustream, and didn't have the presence of mind to
fire up Audacity and hit "record".

I've messed around with PD quite a bit for audio stuff, but the 3D graphics
modules seemed pretty primative last time I played with it.  I'd be
interested to see how Grasshopper's abstractions are set up!

t.