[Fab] Unconference sessions on fab tools?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 21:53:19 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 11:28 AM, rachel lyra hospodar
<rachelyra at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey y'all,
>
> I have heard a lot of interest in having hands-on sessions with the laser
> and/or 3d printers during the unconference the 15-18 of this month... I was
> wondering if anyone would be willing to commit to teaching these? I myself
> would love them & I think its a great chance to increase the number of NB
> users who are proficient with them. Heh, including me!

represent yourself! -- with a diy 3d printer?

I can see a connection, but it does has orthogonal qualities from what
I was expecting from the unconference.

However, I think we can start off on Thursday by making some media and
signs for the conf. with the noisebridge laser engraver.

-rma